We’re In Step with Offset Capabilities.
Traditional sheetfed printing is synonymous with the highest quality of lithography. ACG relies on our selection of state-of-the-art Heidelberg presses – the industry standard – to meet our clients’ offset printing needs. These presses reproduce images beautifully in a variety of formats and on a wide selection of paper stocks from light weight stocks to a maximum of 24pt.
There are many advantages to the offset printing process, including:
- Versatility — Offset printing allows us to produce work of uncompromising quality for our clients. Offset capabilities include small to large brochure, booklets, catalogs, postcards, packing material, high-quality advertising, calendars, magazines and much more.
- Flexibility — Offset printing accommodates a wide variety of paper, ink colors and coating finishes.
- Speed — Our offset presses can produce up to 18,000 impressions per hour.
- Specialty Finishes — Our sheet-fed presses can create finishes from varnish (gloss, dull and matte) to aqueous (overall gloss, matte, soft-touch and pearlessence).
- Automated Process — Sheet-fed printing allows the efficiency of operations to go up, while the cost goes down. Automation also produces an identical print on each sheet, resulting in a uniform end result.
Printing On-Demand is In Demand
In addition to traditional offset printing, ACG specializes in digital printing. Ideal for short-run booklets, brochures, direct mailers, postcards and pamphlets, digital printing is as versatile as it is cost-efficient. This cutting-edge method is fast becoming a major sector in our industry as it:
- does not require press plates, saving time and labor costs.
- is cost-effective for smaller runs.
- uses a dry ink, making it a great option for last-minute jobs that require quick turnaround and minimal drying.
- allows for variable text/ image to be used for each impression.
- accommodates sheet sizes up to 13” x 27.5” and thickness of 400gsm.
- allows for inline traditional or square back saddle stitching.
- prints on a wide variety of paper stocks such as Polyesters, Linen, Adhesive, Magnet and more.
Still not sure if offset or digital is best for your print project?
Contact us for a consultation
ACG’s state-of-the-art bindery turns our clients printed pages into professional materials. We have the capabilities to produce just about any project you can envision, including catalogs and magazines, brochures and manuals, and so much more.
Our bindery offers:
- Perfect Bound and Saddle-Stitch
- Die Cutting and Gluing
- Wire-O and Plastic Coil
- Automatic Folding and Bundling
- Kit Assembly
- Foil Stamping
- UV Coating
- Round Cornering
Questions? Contact Us.