The Benefits of Direct Mail
Companies are constantly searching for the best way to reach out to customers and prospects, which has led to the rise of online advertisements and technology-based marketing techniques, but direct mail is still one of the most consistently effective forms of advertising. What’s more, direct mail is cost-effective as well; here are some of the top benefits of creating your own direct mail campaign:
- Direct mail is highly targetable – A direct mail campaign can be created to suit a specific audience, whether it be for current customers or prospects. This way, recipients only see offers or information that meet their specific needs.
- Personalization – In addition to being able to target audiences with ease, a direct mail campaign can be customized to include names or other personal information. This helps the recipient feel as though you are reaching out to them specifically, rather than being sent a generic piece of mail.
- Mail is tangible – Since mail is delivered directly to the customer’s hands, they are much more likely to open and read your message than if delivered electronically. Many people see mail as being a more reliable source of information as well.
- Effectiveness is easily measured – You don’t need complex analytics software to determine the effectiveness of your direct mail campaign. Instead, you can just count the number of inquiries made or coupons redeemed from a given piece of mail.
- It helps support other marketing efforts – Building an overall cohesive marketing campaign that includes traditional approaches like direct mail, as well as new technology, helps raise more awareness and reach more customers than would be possible otherwise.
Other forms of marketing certainly have their place in the overall scheme of a marketing campaign, but direct mailing has carved out a well-deserved role that should not be ignored. Between the flexibility, affordability, and user-friendliness that direct mail offers, you should consider adding it to your marketing efforts.
At Abbott Communications Group, we can have your direct mail materials printed, stored, addressed, and mailed – all from in-house. We can handle anything from postcards to magazine, and our experts use the latest equipment to ensure the best quality product for the lowest possible price. Call us today at (407) 831-2999 with any questions, or to get your custom quote.